Healthy Dent Tooth Regime
Our Healthy Dent Toothsoap will help remineralize your teeth's natural enamel while leaving your mouth clean and spearmint fresh! If your toothpaste contains glycerin it is working against keeping plaque off your teeth. Glycerin on the teeth helps promote plaque by acting as a sticky glue-like substance on the tooth. Refined and artificial sugars in toothpaste can help promote tooth decay. If your toothpaste contains one of these ingredients you may unknowingly be working against having healthy teeth and gums. After reading the book "Cure Tooth Decay" by Ramiel Nagel I realized that using soap for tooth brushing was the healthiest way to brush my teeth and keep my gums healthy. This tooth soap is for anyone having sensitive teeth and gums, receding gums, plaque, and stained teeth.
- Start with a pea-sized amount (one tiny shaving)
- Press onto the front tooth
- Place wet toothbrush onto the same tooth, and then brush teeth as usual
- Free of harmful glycerin, fluorides, sweeteners, and preservatives commonly found in kinds of toothpaste
- Prevents cavities and alleviates sensitive teeth, sensitive gums, and bleeding gums
- Naturally flavored with spearmint and peppermint extract for a refreshing taste
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances and chemicals
- Made with our trademark blend of nourishing ingredients
- Not to be used in combination with other kinds of toothpaste
Ingredients: Fresh raw goat's milk, organic coconut oil, olive oil, organic rice bran oil, organic cocoa butter, raw honey and beeswax, organic coconut oil, and spearmint food extract.