Healthy Dent Tooth Regime
Our Healthy Dent Toothsoap will help remineralize your teeth' natural enamel while leaving your mouth clean and spearmint fresh! This tooth soap is a replacement for toothpaste. If your toothpaste contains glycerin it is working against keeping plaque off your teeth. Glycerin in toothpaste helps to promote plaque by acting as a sticky glue-like substance on the teeth that will cause food stains such as coffee, wine, and tea(to give a few examples)to "stick" on the tooth's enamel. Refined and artificial sugars in toothpaste can help promote tooth decay by wearing away the enamel thus creating tooth sensitivity. If your toothpaste contains one of these ingredients you may unknowingly be working against having healthy teeth and gums. After reading the book "Cure Tooth Decay" by Ramiel Nagel I realized that using soap for tooth brushing was the healthiest way to brush my teeth and keep my gums healthy. This tooth soap is for anyone having sensitive teeth and gums, receding gums, plaque, and stained teeth.
Please note: Because toothpaste typically tastes sweet like candy most of us don't notice how much toothpaste we actually swallow during tooth brushing. Using tooth soap one must "re-train" the brain to keep the suds in the front of the mouth while brushing and as suds increase during the brushing one can spit some suds out as soap suds swallowed will cause a gag reflex. If this happens simply rinse and gargle a few times. Don't give up as you will get the hang of it. Your smile will be whiter and brighter for it!
Most important note: To see whiter teeth you must use Healthy Dent Tooth Soap for up to 14 days before seeing plaque build-up be removed. Let's face it, this plaque has been building up for quite some time.
- Start with a pea-sized amount (one tiny shaving)
- Press onto the front tooth
- Place wet toothbrush onto the same tooth, and then brush teeth as usual
- Free of harmful glycerin, fluorides, sweeteners, and preservatives commonly found in kinds of toothpaste
- Prevents cavities and alleviates sensitive teeth, sensitive gums, and bleeding gums
- Naturally flavored with spearmint and peppermint extract for a refreshing taste
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances and chemicals
- Made with our trademark blend of nourishing ingredients
- Not to be used in combination with other kinds of toothpaste
Ingredients: Fresh raw goat's milk, organic coconut oil, olive oil, organic rice bran oil, organic cocoa butter, raw honey and beeswax, organic coconut oil, and spearmint food extract.