Cleansing oils are not a new way of cleaning the skin, but a very natural and basic way that's been around for centuries. When applied and massaged into the skin, cleansing oils bind to surface impurities and with a little steam or hot water, open, unclog pores, and remove blackheads. These oils are washed away with warm water carrying away the dirt, leaving the skin clean and moisturized.
Like our Emily Face soap, our Makeup Removing Oil is yet another way of gently but fully removing makeup from your skin without stripping away your natural oils. It's an excellent way to clean various skin types: dry, extra sensitive, and mature skin alike.
Many skin care cleansers clean the skin by way of stripping it of all natural oils, leaving it unbalanced and dry, which can promote premature aging. In an effort to balance, youthful skin will over-produce oil, and excess oil production can exacerbate problematic skin. The oil cleansing method helps maintain the skin’s natural pH balance.
- Gently cleanses skin by binding impurities, dirt, and oil without stripping skin of its essential moisture
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free
- Free of synthetic fragrances and chemicals
- Made with food grade oils
- Simple and pure ingredients that are gentle to use around the eyes and all over the face
Ingredients: Apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, and essential oils of white grapefruit and bergamot.