Make up Removal this Halloween Season.
Let's start with what’s really scary, it is Halloween season after all 🎃 As we're sure you know, the scariest thing to consider are all the chemicals that are added to make up removers. Here's what we don’t recommend using:
- Make up removers that contain any of the following: Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, and Ethylparaben
- Baby oil
- Make up remover with alcohol
- Make up removers that don't contain any oil, but instead are made with glycerin in place of oil. Did you know? Glycerin imparts the greasy feel of oil, but actually doesn’t help remove makeup
- For oily skin, mix a little coconut or olive oil with witch hazel, massage onto the skin, and remove with warm water
- For dry skin, use a little jojoba or olive oil, massage it onto the skin, and remove with warm water
- For skin with acne, mix a little raw honey with baking soda, massage onto the skin, and remove with warm water
** Tierra Mia organics Body Butter **
Secret #1 - Our body butters are masters at taking off make up without leaving your face feeling stripped and dry!
Secret #2 - Our body butters are made with 100% raw goat's milk, which means they are chock full of naturally-occurring alpha-hydroxy-acids that will take off your make up along with removing dead skin cells. What does that mean? Why, glowing clean skin, of course!
Secret #3 - Use coupon code "pumpkinseason" and get 15% off on all of our body butters!
Apply a dime size of body butter and gently apply using light pressure all over your face
Be sure to get some around and under your eyes, on the eyelids, as well as your cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, and jawline
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.